I hope you all had a great Christmas and a really Happy New Year!
Searching for new ideas apart from rotating frames I tried to build a roto-caster with simplest expenditure. So, one day sneaking a hardware store I found a DIY-stool wich would perfectly fit to my ideas of a simple roto machine.
The second point was the rather complicated rotation mechanism within most roto-casters. So, I ordered two barbecue-motors for separated rotations.
With two stools put together with a little bit of fantasy, screws and some hook-and-loop-tape I finally finished my first roto-caster. And imagine, it really works. Being so happy for the results I immediately made some new molds for a new Roto-Cavy prototype.
Now, have a great New Year, all of you!